WaterAid Bangladesh, CSE-India, RAiN Forum and ITN-BUET are going to organise the 3rd Rainwater Convention 09 March 2017).
The purpose of the convention is to promote rainwater harvesting (RWH) as a sustainable solution, and explore ideas, technological options, practices and experiences on RWH.
The conference will address a range of critically important issues and themes that includes:
• Best practices of rainwater harvesting
• Geographical context specific challenges of rainwater harvesting
• Rainwater and quality issues in different geographic locations
• Legal framework, policy, strategy and challenges of rainwater harvesting
• Technological options and innovations in rainwater harvesting
Keynote speaker: Dr Sunita Narain, Director General, Centre for Science and Enviornment, India.
Date & Time: March 9, 2017
Venue: Lakeshore Hotel, Dhaka
“Click Here for More Details“
Stay tuned for more updates.